The Umhlanga Women Achievers: (UWA) is a networking organisation that meets on a monthly basis. Our meetings take place at The Gateway Hotel in Umhlanga, alternating breakfast and dinner meetings. The meeting format includes a guest speaker and networking session, a meal and raffle prizes. The UWA members focus on the building of relationships, which in turn leads to friendships as well as fabulous business contacts. In 1995, when Heléne Griffiths was President, we adopted the slogan “to grow together through networking, sharing and enthusiasm” for the club. This is exactly what we have done over the years and numerous members have shared their expertise.Since its founding in 1994 UWA has hosted several workshops, seminars, product promotions and social functions. As the organisation is a non-profit, we have committed to performing monthly random acts of kindness throughout the year for various charities. Do let us know if you would like to recommend a charity for us to spoil.
- Umhlanga Women Achiever Awards 2017
- Zimbali Fairmount in the Life & Style by Glenda Thompson Communication – Get.U.Noticed
- The Robin Hood Foundation Thanks Shivanie Seebran Naidoo
- Ane Roux from SA Guide Dogs speaks to the 31 Club ladies
- Hot off the press Tashas Fantastic Fudge in the GET IT magazine
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP